Real Pub, Great Location
Welcome to The Bargeman’s Rest
Pubs do not get more traditional than The Bargeman’s Rest. Set on the riverside of the Isle of Wight’s county town of Newport, The Bargeman’s is famed for good honest home-cooked food and amazing beer (including some local brews).
Opening hours: Temporarily closed.
Under the Government latest guidelines, please see below our new house rules, in effect from Thursday 24th September;
- We will only be accepting tables of a maximum of 6 people.
- Face coverings must be worn on the premises at all times unless seated.
- We are operating table service only – no standing at the bar.
- Last food orders are taken at 21:00.
- Last drinks orders are called at 22:00.
- All customers to leave the premises by 23:00.
The Bargeman’s is also a popular choice of venue for meetings, conferences, special events, weddings and wakes. Take a look at our gallery and contact us for more information about availability as there are restrictions during the coronavirus pandemic and social distancing measures.
Get the latest events and offers from The Bargeman’s Rest
Our preferred method of contact for making reservations is by phone 01983 525828
We’re always on the lookout for talented, hard-working and reliable individuals to join our team. Please visit quaysideleisure.co.uk/careers for the most up to date job listings.